How to convert PDF to EXCEL
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
You can easily convert your Presentation to EXCEL in WPS PDF. Let's explore the techniques.
1. Open WPS PDF. Head to the Tools tab, then click PDF to Excel.
2. In the pop-up interface, you can click Add Files to add other presentations.
Language allows you to choose a language that matches the content of the document, WPS supports the following languages: English, Thai, Indonesian, Malay and Turkish. Choosing the right language can make the system extract the information in PDF more accurately, thus improving the correctness of the converted text.
3. Click Start, and your file will be converted to Excel Format, where the data can be better processed.
WPS PDF helps edit PDF files and freely convert between PDF and Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PNG files online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide