How to convert PPT to PDF on Android in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
To protect the content of a PPT file when sharing it with other people, we can convert PPT to PDF beforehand. This free tutorial is provided for you to master the simple steps to convert PPT to PDF on Android. Without further ado, let’s get started!
· Steps to convert PPT to PDF on Android in WPS Office.
1. Open your PPT file in WPS Office on Android.
2. Click the Tools button in the lower left corner.
3. Go to the File tab and click Export to PDF.
4. You can choose between Remove WPS Logo and Basic(with WPS Logo).
Note that only WPS Premium users enjoy the function of removing WPS Logo, and you can click here to go premium now.
5. You can check Image-only version as needed.(For WPS Premium users only)
6. Click Export to PDF.
7. Then click View Now in the upper right corner to view the exported PDF.
Now you have mastered the method of converting PPT to PDF on Android. Have a try by yourself! Perhaps you are curious about more skills related to converting PPT to PDF. If so, then you can click the following links to read more free tutorials in WPS Academy:
How to export Presentation as PDF | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to convert slides into pictures | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to convert PDF to PPT | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
Check out these tips and tricks to master WPS Office. Whether you need to create a report, write a letter, update your resume, create a cover page or add a cross reference, free WPS Office is ready and waiting for you. Learn how to take your Word, PPT, Excel and PDF from plain to exceptional. Find out the tips and tricks you need to know so that you can use Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet and PDF like a pro!