Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to convert text into picture in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.
2. Click the Tools tab → the Export to Picture button.
3. In the popup dialog box, we can set the Export Type, Watermark, Pages, Format, Quality, Export Path as needed, and we can also check the Backup to WPS Cloud option.
4. When we finish our settings, click the Export button, then the document has been exported as a picture.
5. In the popup window, we can click the Open button to view the converted picture.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How can we move the picture after inserting it in WPS Writer
- 2. How to crop a picture in Writer
- 3. How to wrap text around a picture in WPS Writer
- 4. How to compress the picture in WPS Presentation
- 5. How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
- 6. How to change the picture in WPS Presentation