How to convert Word to JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to convert Word to pictures(JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF) in WPS Office. You are sure to master the converting skills after reading this tutorial!
· Steps to convert Word to JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF in WPS Office
1. Open your Word file.
2. Navigate to the Tools tab, and click Export to Picture to pop up a dialog.
3. At Export Type, you can choose By Page or Long picture.
By Page: To export the Word file as pictures.
Long picture: To export the Word file as a long picture.
4. At Watermark, there are three options: no, Custom and Default.
Note that only WPS Premium users can export pictures without watermarks or with custom watermarks. You can click here to go premium now.
5. At Pages, you can choose All or Page Range(for Premium users only).
6. At Format, you can choose the picture format to export. You can choose from JPG, PNG, BMP and TIF.
7. Then set the Quality and Export Path, and click Export.
With these steps, you are able to convert Word to picture(JPG/PNG/ BMP/TIF) quickly and freely. Did you get it?
If you want to learn more advanced skills about how to convert Word to JPG in WPS Office, click the following links
How to convert WPS Writer to PDF| WPS Academy Free Office Courses
More features in Convert to Word | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to convert PDF files into pictures | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
If you want to make it easy to use PDF online conversion tools, you can also click:WPS PDF Tools.
WPS Writer online training courses can improve your Word processing skills. Easily find free how-to videos, training guides and articles about Word document creation, editing, and saving in WPS Writer for Windows, Mac, PC and Android mobiles.
Was this helpful?