How to convert PNG to PDF in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Here is a free tutorial of how to convert PNG to PDF in WPS Office. With the straightforward steps as follows, you will master this simple skill.
· Steps to convert PNG to PDF in WPS Office.
1. Open WPS Office and click the New(+) button.
2. Click PDF and click Picture to PDF.
3. In the Picture to PDF dialog, you can drag and drop PNG files into the specified position, or click the plus icon (+) to add files. This function supports PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, TIF, etc.
4. Then you can click Add Pictures to convert more PNG pictures to PDF.
5. At Output mode, choose Merged or One by one.
6. At Export format, choose A4, A3 or Original size.
7. At Orientation, choose Landscape or Portrait.
8. At Margins, choose Wide, Narrow or None.
9. Then click Convert.
These are all the steps to convert PNG to PDF quickly in WPS Office. Did you get it?
· What is WPS PDF?
If you love reading PDF and editing PDF, WPS Office's powerful PDF Reader is the best choice you could ever make. The free PDF module for reading PDF, taking annotation, compressing PDF files, converting PDF to JPG, highlighting specific passages, searching, processing & editing PDF documents.
To learn more skills in WPS Office, click the following links to read the free tutorials:
How to convert PDF files into pictures | a free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to convert WPS Writer to PDF | a free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to convert Excel to PDF | a free tutorial in WPS Academy
WPS Office's powerful PDF function allows users to view, edit, and share documents freely online via all PC ends and mobiles. You can print, download, and comment PDF versions of files whenever you want.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word