How to copy and paste from a PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
The way to copy and paste from a PDF is exactly the same as in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.
1. Open the file in WPS Office.
2. Select the content that we want to copy.
3. Right-click to select Copyin the popup menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C.
With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word