Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to set paste options in Word？
Copy what you need first and move your cursor to the position where you want to paste, and right click it. In the pop-up menu, we can see Paste and Paste Special.
There are two ways to set paste options.
1. Click Paste Special and we get a pop-up dialog. We can select any of them from the given options.
2. Here we select HTML Format for example, which means inserting the contents of the Clipboard as HTML Format.
Tips: We can know what the options mean from the Result area.
There are two icons on the right of Paste. We can set the pasting ways quickly by clicking Keep Source Formatting Paste or Keep Text Only.
Keep Source Formatting Paste means: inserting the contents of the Clipboard as text with the original formatting.
Keep Text Only means: inserting the contents of the Clipboard as text without any formatting.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. Gift certificate template word: Know the ten best options to download free of charge
- 2. How to Copy and Paste Text from PDF to Word
- 3. How to create a template in word with fillable fields 10 different template options
- 4. The 10 Best Food Templates for PPT: Fresh, Delicious, and Healthy Options
- 5. How to add drop-down options in Excel column (Easy Steps)
- 6. The best 10 options in monthly budget template excel