How to copy and paste the filtered table data？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your document and filter the data as needed. Here we take this sales table as an example. We want to know sales in Beijing and Shanghai.
2. Select the cells to be copied after filtering. Click Ctrl+C and click Ctrl+V to paste in the targeted area.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula