How to copy and paste the filtered table data？
November 23, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your document and filter the data as needed. Here we take this sales table as an example. We want to know sales in Beijing and Shanghai.
2. Select the cells to be copied after filtering. Click Ctrl+C and click Ctrl+V to paste in the targeted area.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences