How to copy and paste the filtered table data？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your document and filter the data as needed. Here we take this sales table as an example. We want to know sales in Beijing and Shanghai.
2. Select the cells to be copied after filtering. Click Ctrl+C and click Ctrl+V to paste in the targeted area.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download