How to count cells by color in Spreadsheet?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How can we count cells by color in Spreadsheet? Sometimes, we will highlight duplicate cells with custom colors to identify data more easily. But how can we count them? In this tutorial, you will learn how to calculate highlighted duplicate cells by color with few steps.
Count cells by color in WPS Spreadsheet.
1. Opening your table in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click the Home tab, and then select the Find and Replace button or use the shortcut key Ctrl+F.
Note: Please download the latest version of WPS Office if it does not match your operating interface.
3. In the pop-up dialog, click the Format button and select Fill Color to choose format from cells. For example, we want to count the number of green cells, click any green cell in the table. Then, click Find All.
4. You can see the counting statistics in the lower right corner of the resulting page.
Note: Please download the latest version of WPS Office if it does not match the operating interface.
More operations about calculating cells by color in WPS Spreadsheet.
After learning this course, we know how to count the cells by color. In addition, we can use the Count Function to calculate cells with parameters. For example, you can click here to learnUse COUNT function to count the number of cells with parameters, or you can also click here to learnCOUNTIFS function: count data of multiple criteria.
The most useful Microsoft Excel Keyboard Shortcuts can be free to learn in WPS Academy. There's no denying the fact that shortcuts make our lives easier and if you're a Excel user, you can refer to WPS Speadsheet guide to learn some of the major shortcuts. WPS Academy list some of the most important Microsoft Excel shortcuts for Windows, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices to make your work easier.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download