How to customize the quick access toolbar
1. Open the PPT file. (Here, we take PowerPoint as an example.)
2. The quick access toolbar is on the right side of Menu.
3. Click Menu in the upper left corner → Options.
4. In the pop-up dialog, click Quick Access Toolbar. Then, we can customize the quick access toolbar.
5. We can choose commands as needed in the left box, and click the Add button to add them in the Options Currently Displayed on the right side. Or we can delete the commands in the Options Currently Displayed box by clicking the Remove button.
6. If we want to change the order of commands, choose the option, and click the up or down arrows on the right.
7. After finish settings, click the OK button.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.