Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to customize the settings of a table of contents
To use this feature, we need to add multi-level headings to the article first. If you want to learn more about how to add multi-level headings, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch related videos.
1. Use WPS Office to open the document. Click the place where we want to insert a table of contents.
2. Click the Referencetab →the Table Of Contentsbutton→Insert Table Of Contents.
3. We can adjust settings such as Tab leader and Show levels of the table of contents in this Table of Contents pop-up box. We can also see the Print Preview on the right.
4. After wefinishedadjust the settings, click OK.
To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to insert or remove Table of Contents in Word?
- 2. How to Insert Table of Contents in Word Document on Mac or Windows
- 3. Well-Organized TOP 10 Template for Table of Contents in Word
- 4. Best & well-organized table of contents template word Free download
- 5. Free 10 Professional & Simple Word Table of Contents Template Download Now
- 6. How to insert table of contents in Word