How to go back to the first slide quickly in PowerPoint
Sometimes we may need to go back to the first slide quickly when giving a speech or lecture. We can insert Hyperlink to achieve it. Here are the steps.
1. Add a text box to insert a hyperlink, or a picture, shape or whatever to serve as an icon for the hyperlink. Here we take a text box with the text Thank you as an example.
2. Click Insert > the Hyperlink drop-down button > Local file.
3. In the pop-up dialog, input the Text to display as needed, and select First Slide. Then click OK. You can continue to set the font size and style as needed.
4. Then when playing the slide shows, we can click the hyperlink to jump to the first slide.
The first slide
Let’s show it briefly.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to lock and unlock cells in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. How to set the view effect of WPS components
- 3. Use IF function to judge data
- 4. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 5. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 6. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min