How to insert and change the name of the slicers
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Slicer is a very useful feature in WPS Spreadsheet. It can only be applied to a Pivot Table and can help users quickly filter various data. To learn more about the pivot table, you can watch some related videos in our WPS Academy.
First, we need to create a Pivot Table.
1. Open the table in WPS Spreadsheet, click the Insert tab → and click the PivotTable button, then the Create PivotTable interface will pop up.
2. Select the cell range of the Pivot Table in the Select a range area.
3. Select the location of the Pivot Table in the Existing worksheet area.
4. Then click OK. Also, users can drag fields onto thePivotTable area in the field list on the right.
After creating a Pivot Table, we can insert the slicers now.
1. Click the Options tab → and click theInsert Slicer button. Then the Insert Slicers box will popup.
2. Check the slicers we want to add, then click OK. Now we have successfully inserted the slicers.
We can also change the name of the slicers.
1. Select the slicer we want to modified modify, and then click the Slicer Caption input box in the Slicer Tools dialog box.
2. Now enter a new name for the slicer in the input box to modify its name.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula