Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to use Slicers to filter pivot tables in Excel
Pivot Tables is a powerful feature used to design dynamic charts and extract significant information from a complex data set. And we can use Slicers to filter pivot tables to create awesome worksheets.
Suppose we have a set of data illustrating the sales of a coffee brand in different countries in 2021. Here are the steps.
1. Go to the Insert tab and click the Slicers button. In the pop-up dialogue box, select the check boxes for the fields you want to display and click OK.
2. You can click the slicer as needed and select a slicer style in the Slicer Tools tab. For example, if you want to find out in which country Americano sells best, click Americano. Similarly, you can select other fields for more details.
If you want clear the filter, click the Clear Filter button and choose other fields again.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to analyze data using pivot tables in WPS Office Excel
- 2. How to display multiple tables side by side under the same window?
- 3. How to add a filter in excel (A Complete Guide)
- 4. How to insert and change the name of the slicers
- 5. How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
- 6. How to add filter to column in excel (Step-by-Step)