How to insert arrows in a PDF file
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Shapes drop-down button → the Arrow option, then we can enter into the “Drawing tool” editing state.
3. Hold down the left mouse button to draw arrows.
4. Click the arrow to get into the Shape Appearance tab. In the editing state, we can select the Border Color, Style, Line Width, Start and End of the arrow.
5. Finally, click the Exit button to exit the current editing state.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format