How to insert Special Characters in PowerPoint
1. Open the Word document and place the cursor where we want to insert special characters.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button → More Symbols. Then the Symbol dialog will pop up.
3. Click the Special Characters tab. In the Characters area, we can see that there are many special symbols, such as Copyright, Registered, Trademark and so on.
4. Select one of the special characters. For example. We select Copyright here. And, we click the Insert tab. Then, the copyright symbol has been inserted. We can click the Close button to view it.
6. If we want to insert copyright symbol later, we can select it in the Recently Used Symbols area of the Symbol drop-down button.
We can also add the special characters to the Custom Symbols area of the Symbol drop-down button:
1. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button → More Symbols. Then the Symbol dialog will pop up.
2. Click the special character and click the Insert to Custom Symbols button. Here, we take the copyright symbol as an example.
3. Click the Custom Symbols tab in the dialog, and then we can find that the copyright symbol is in the Custom Symbols box.
4. Click the Insert button. Then, the copyright symbol has been inserted. We can click the Close button to view it.
5. When we click the Symbol drop-down button again, we will find the copyright symbol in the Custom Symbols area. It’s convenient for us to insert a special character in PowerPoint.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.