How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy ! In this artical, you will know how to insert special symbols in WPS Writer. Here are the steps.
Example of inserting special symbols in WPS Word.
1. First, place the mouse cursor where we want to add a symbol.
2. Click the Insert tab, and then click the Symbol button. In this Symbol popup window, we can freely choose and add the symbols we want to insert.
3. To get more symbols, you can change the window by clicking on Special characters and Custom symbols.
4. Now, we can select the special symbols we want.
5. After choosing the symbol we want, click Insert to insert the special symbol in the document.
6. Then, click Cancel to close the window.
After completing the above steps, you can insert the special symbol.
What is special symbols in WPS Writer.
In WPS Office, you can easily insert some special symbols in your Word documents. It is important to note that the type of symbol is closely related to the type of font you choose, and different fonts provide different symbols. Most special symbols such as currency (¥), music (♫), or check marks (✔).
To learn more courses about inserting special symbols in WPS Writer.
How to set custom symbols and symbols shortcut key| WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to set custom symbols and symbols shortcut key | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to insert the symbol | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
WPS Office Writer enables remote and effici ent writing software for students, faculties, business runner, professional writers, all kinds of users from all over the world. Writer ensures users can get access to their work anywhere and in all forms such as pdf and word.
Was this helpful?