How to insert the degree symbol in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the document and place the cursor where we want to insert the degree symbol.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button → More Symbols. Then the Symbol dialog will pop up.
3. In the Font drop-down menu, we can select the font we want.
4. In the Subset drop-down menu, select Latin-1 Supplement.
5. Scroll up or down to find the degree symbol and click it.
6. Click the Insert button. Then, the degree symbol has been inserted. We can click the Close button to view it.
If we want to insert check marks later, we can select it in the Recently Used Symbols area of the Symbol drop-down button.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer