How to italicize the selected contents
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Take WPS Writer as an example.
First, select the contents that need to be italicized.
Then click the Home tab, and then click the Italic bottom.
By this, we can easily italicize the selected contents.
We can also use the shortcut key Ctrl+I to italicize.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Best Table of Contents Template for You
- 2. How to insert table of contents in Word
- 3. How to customize the settings of a table of contents
- 4. Well-Organized TOP 10 Template for Table of Contents in Word
- 5. Best & well-organized table of contents template word Free download
- 6. How to insert or remove Table of Contents in Word?