How to lock columns and rows in a table
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the table.
2. Click theReview tab →and then click the Lock Cellbutton.
3. Now click the Protect Sheet button, then the Protect Sheet box will pop up. Uncheck Insert Columns and Insert Rows.
4. Now we will find it impossible to insert rows and columns in this table.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula