How to transpose columns to rows in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the table area that needs to be transposed.
2. Right-click, and choose Copy in the pop-up shortcut menu, or press Ctrl+C.
3. Select a blank area where we want to paste the transposed table. Right-click, and place the cursor behind the Paste Special option in the pop-up shortcut menu. Finally, click Transpose.
4. Then, we can transpose columns to rows in Excel, and vice versa.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)