How to make a copy of an excel file or sheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Excel users often feel that they are unable to escape the hamster wheel of mundane duties. For example, you may need to create a duplicate of a worksheet so that you have a backup copy or so that you may use it for testing reasons. I'm going to explain how to make a copy of an excel file or sheet in four different methods in this post.
The first entail using title bar, the second involves using a mouse and keyboard trick, and the third and fourth also involves title bar but little more steps are involve then the first method and second methods. Once you read this article there will be no confusion to you that how to make a copy of an excel file or sheet in WPS worksheet.
How To Make a Copy of An Excel File or sheet first method?
1.Use WPS Office to open the sheet.
2.Right Click on the sheet you want to duplicate as shown in following picture with number 1 and then choose duplicate sheet as shown in by number 2 and you will get the duplicate sheet as indicated by number 3 in following picture.
How To Make a Copy of An Excel File or sheet second method?
Hold the Ctrl key, Now left click on the sheet you want to coy once you will left click on sheet there will be a plus sign with curser, now you can drag the coy of sheet to your desired place and just left the click and you will get the copy of sheet
How To Make a Copy of An Excel File or sheet third method?
1. Click the sheet you want to copy, then right-click and select Move or copy Sheet.
2.first select move to end then make a copy of the sheet by checking the Create a copy checkbox and pressing the OK button. After that, we'll be able to finish off the sheet's duplicate.
How To Make a Copy of An Excel File or sheet fourth method?
1. first Right-click the triangle button in the upper left corner. Then In the pop-up menu, choose Copy.
2. Click the New Sheet button to create a new sheet.
3. once you have the new sheet, again right-click the triangle button in the upper left corner but this time right click the triangle button of new sheet and then choose paste in pop-up menu. Now you have the new copy of you excel sheet.
This article provides an in-depth look at the characteristics that How to Make a Copy of an Excel File offers, breaking those capabilities down into four distinct techniques for easy comprehension. If, on the other hand, you are interested in learning more about the WPS office, I would like to direct your attention to the official website of the WPS Academy. The free version of WPS Office, which can be downloaded from this website, enables users to make changes to a variety of file types, including PDFs, Word spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)