Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to make a resume in WPS Office Word
Without a professional resume, you may be eclipsed by your competitors for the same job opportunity. For those novice job candidates, however, it seems difficult to take the first step. Don’t fret! Read this free tutorial on how to make a resume in WPS Office Word, and you are sure to master the exact skills!
· Steps to make a resume in WPS Office Word
o Step 1: Think about how to make a resume of your own style.
1. First of all, you need to know about yourself. Make a list of your basic information, work experiences, and outstanding advantages.
2. Then surf the internet to learn more design skills to form your own design ideas.
o Step 2: Make your resume organized.
1. Set the margin of the page. To input more information, we can set Narrow. Head to the Page Layout tab > Margins > Narrow.
2. Head to the Insert tab > Shapes > Lines.
3. Insert lines to organize each part of your resume.
4. Format the lines to make them more aesthetic.
o Step 3: Input your basic information in the resume.
1. Input your information in the appropriate position of the resume.
2. Format the text as needed. For example, you can make the important text bold, and change the font color.
o Step 4: Insert your photo to your resume.
1. Head to the Insert tab > Picture.
2. Click Wrap Text > In Front of Text.
2. Adjust the size of your photo and place it to a proper position.
These are the simple steps to make a resume in WPS Office Word. The key to mastering a skill is to practice it by yourself. Act without delay!
In addition to making a resume in WPS Writer, you can also have a try with more functions in WPS Office. Quick Links are listed as follows for you to learn more easy ways to make a resume:
How to create a resume for work |a free tutorial in WPS Academy
Resume Master |a free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to download CV from WPS Resume Templates |a free tutorial in WPS Academy
WPS Writer is a free word editing software included by WPS Office Suite. WPS Writer offers all the basic and advanced functions without charge. For students and researchers, WPS Writer is a perfect choice for writing essays; for office workers, it’s a professional tool for generating reports. Along with PDF, Spreadsheet and Presentation, you can make your work more comprehensive and outstanding.
- 1. How to make a cover letter for a resume in WPS Office Word
- 2. How to make a resume template in WPS Office Word
- 3. Resume template in Excel: Learn how to make a spreadsheet to get a job
- 4. How to make a cover page in word in WPS word document
- 5. Simple Resume Templates: Free Download and Make it Stand Out
- 6. How to Make an Assignment Spreadsheet in WPS Office (Make Your Life More Efficient)