How to put words into a shape
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. You can add text-filled geometric shapes to your file, which is especially useful for making posters, brochures or flowcharts.
1. Open your word document.
2. Click the Insert tab and select Shape, then choose a shape that fits the content.
3. After inserting the shape, you can double-click the shape and enter text or right-click the Shape > Add Text.
double-click the shape
right-click the shape
4. In the Text Tool tab, you can change the color, style, font and size of the shape as required.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer