Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to remove banded rows in WPS Office Excel
Welcome to WPS Official Academy! Are you looking for practical office software skills? After reading this tutorial about how to remove banded rows in WPS Office Excel, you will become advanced from a beginner in Excel.
When inserting a table in WPS Office Excel, you may find that the table has alternate row shading by default.
Therefore, how can we remove these banded rows in WPS Office Excel?
lHere are the steps to remove banded rows in WPS Office Excel
1. Select the table, and go to the Table Tools tab.
2. Click the drop-down button to change a table style as needed.
3. In the drop-down menu, you can choose from 8 categories of table styles provided by WPS.
4. For example, we can choose a style under First Row; thus, the banded rows are removed.
5. Alternatively, you can select the table, navigate to the Home tab, and click the Format as Table drop-down button.
6. Here, you can find the same categories of table style to apply.
lWhat is WPS Spreedsheet?
WPS Spreadsheet is a module of the powerful WPS Office suite, which is trusted by more than 100,000,000 users including people from all walks of life like business professionals, teachers, students all over the world. As the best alternative to Microsoft Excel, WPS Spreadsheet provides hundreds of built-in functions and many other practical features for the users to process and analyze data.
lTo explore more aboutremoving banded rows in WPS Spreadsheet
If you want to learn more about WPS Spreadsheet, please visit WPS Academy for more free tutorials.
Click here to learn about how to quickly adjust row height and column width.
Click here to learn about how to quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
WPS Office Spreadsheet not only covers all of the basic functions of Excel, but also enables advanced techniques for data cleaning and analyzing. WPS Office Academy teaches strategies for free.
- 1. Compare two sheets for duplicate rows in WPS Office Excel
- 2. How to insert multiple rows in Excel
- 3. How to quickly number rows in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to switch rows and columns in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to repeat header rows of a table in WPS Writer
- 6. How to clean data (delete empty rows) in WPS Office Excel