How to resize row height automatically
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more.
Default row height is determined by your font size. It happens frequently that the heights of the row in your form are uneven, the aesthetics of the whole form will be affected. Spreadsheet allows you to resize rows by dragging the row border directly with the mouse. Also, you can automatically resize rows by following steps.
1. Open your table in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Select the cells containing data.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula