How to rotate text in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Enter the text content that needs to be rotated in the cell.
2. Click the right mouse button, and click the Format Cells option in the shortcut menu.
3. In the pop-up dialog box, click the Alignment tab.
4. In the Orientation area, We can set the degrees of rotation according to the actual needs.
5. Finally, click the OK button.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 4. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 5. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to change date format in a cell