How to rotate text in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Enter the text content that needs to be rotated in the cell.
2. Click the right mouse button, and click the Format Cells option in the shortcut menu.
3. In the pop-up dialog box, click the Alignment tab.
4. In the Orientation area, We can set the degrees of rotation according to the actual needs.
5. Finally, click the OK button.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 2. How to customize draw borders for tables
- 3. Get to Know the PDF Print Interface
- 4. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. Set the date format cells
- 6. How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer