How to rotate text in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Enter the text content that needs to be rotated in the cell.
2. Click the right mouse button, and click the Format Cells option in the shortcut menu.
3. In the pop-up dialog box, click the Alignment tab.
4. In the Orientation area, We can set the degrees of rotation according to the actual needs.
5. Finally, click the OK button.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula