Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to save each PDF page as separate files?
1. Open your document in WPS PDF.
2. Click the Page tab > Split PDF. In the pop-up dialog, choose Max Pages in the Split By drop-down button and set Every “1 page as one file. Then click Split.
Note that to split PDF of more than 2 pages, you need to go premium.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. The Excel workflow template will help you document each phase of the project
- 2. How to separate text in excel
- 3. How to save files to My Cloud Files?
- 4. Split Sheets in Excel into Separate Files (Complete Guide)
- 5. Use one marketing plan template word and manage each project
- 6. How to Separate Names in Excel