How to search for content in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.
2. Get into the Home tab → choose Search (Shortcut key: Ctrl + F)
3. Enter the content that we want to find in PDF
4. Then, the corresponding text contents will be highlighted in the document.
* Tips: We can customize the finding settings by check/uncheck the options in the Search Pane window.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide