How to set print area in a worksheet
October 21, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the worksheet (XLS. Or XLSX. files) in WPS Spreadsheets.
2. Select the cell area to be printed → click the Page Layout tab → Print Area dropdown button → choose Set Print Area from the drop down list.
3. Then, click Print Preview to preview effect.
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences