Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to move columns in a worksheet
We can move multiple columns (whether continuous or not) in WPS Spreadsheet.
Here are two options to realize it. The methods could be used for a single column or a continuous column range.
· Option 1: Move a single column by dragging
1. Select a whole row or column.
2. Move the cursor to the edge of the column, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.
3. Drag the selected column to the target place.
Option 1: Move a single column by dragging
· Option 2: Move by cutting and pasting
1. Right-click on the column(s) or row(s) to be moved.
2. Choose Cut from the dropdown list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl+X)
3. RIght-click on the target column, and choose Paste in the dropdown list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl+V)
Option 2: Move by cutting and pasting
· Move columns within a continuous range
It is similar to moving columns in a continuous range.
Moving continuous columns
Note that the command could not be used on multiple separated columns.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.