How to move cells in a worksheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Here are two options tomove cells in a worksheet.
· Option 1: Move cells by dragging
1. Select the cells we want to move.
2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.
3. Drag the selected cells to the target place.
· Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting
1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.
2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)
3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + V)
Note that the command could not be used on multiple separated cells.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.