How to move cells in a worksheet
Here are two options to move cells in a worksheet.
· Option 1: Move cells by dragging
1. Select the cells we want to move.
2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.
3. Drag the selected cells to the target place.
· Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting
1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.
2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)
3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + V)
Note that the command could not be used on multiple separated cells.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?