How to print the entire worksheet on one page?
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Sometimes, it is annoyingly to find that a printed page is can only accommodate a few columns of data. Today we will learn how to print the entire worksheet on one page and it's easy to grasp.
1. Open your worksheet in WPS spreadsheets.
2. After clicking Print Review, we will find several columns of the table have disappeared.
3. To solve this, you can click the Page Layout tab, then click Page Zoom > Fit All Rows on One Page.
4. You can preview your worksheet before printing by clicking Print Preview.That's it! You've now got a complete printing page.
- 1. How to search file history in WPS Office
- 2. How to set the view effect of WPS components
- 3. Basic settings on footer and header
- 4. How to count the number of words in WPS Writer
- 5. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 6. How to use tabs to align text quickly in WPS Writer