How to print the entire worksheet on one page?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more.Sometimes, it is annoyingly to find that a printed page is can only accommodate a few columns of data. Today we will learn how to print the entire worksheet on one page and it's easy to grasp.
1. Open your worksheet in WPS spreadsheets.
2. After clicking Print Review, we will find several columns of the table have disappeared.
3. To solve this, you can click the Page Layout tab, then click Page Zoom >Fit All Rows on One Page.
4. You can preview your worksheet before printing by clicking Print Preview.That's it! You've now got a complete printing page.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)