How to set the series fill type in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the cells we want to fill.
2. Click the Home tab → click the Fill drop-down button → select Series in the drop-down menu.
3. In the popup Series dialog box, we can set the type of series fill in Type. WPS Spreadsheet provides us with four different types, namely Linear, Growth, Date, AutoFill.
4. After settings, click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula