How to set underline color in PDF?
November 17, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF, select the content you need to edit.
2. Click Insert → the pulling-down button Underline, and select a desire color.
3. If you need more colors, click Other Colors. In the pop-up dialog box, you can select a standard color or customize one by yourself.
4. In addition, you can also click Color Picker and then click a desired color from any part of the page. In this way, you can underline the text in a picked color.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free