How to split columns in a sheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the target range in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click Data → Text to Columns
3. Choose Delimited in the interface of 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 1 of 3'
4. In the interface of 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3', select the delimiters in terms of your demands.
5. Click Finish in the interface of 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3'.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula