Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to update only the page number in a table of contents
1. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.
2. Click on the table of contents.
3. Click References tab → and then click the Update TOC button.
4. Now a Update Table of Contents small dialog box will pop up. Check Update page numbers only.
5. Finally, click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
- 1. Free 10 Professional & Simple Word Table of Contents Template Download Now
- 2. Best & well-organized table of contents template word Free download
- 3. Well-Organized TOP 10 Template for Table of Contents in Word
- 4. How to update the table of contents
- 5. How to insert table of contents in Word
- 6. How to insert or remove Table of Contents in Word?