How to update only the page number in a table of contents
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.
2. Click on the table of contents.
3. Click References tab → and then click the Update TOC button.
4. Now a Update Table of Contents small dialog box will pop up. Check Update page numbers only.
5. Finally, click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer