How to update the table of contents
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
When using WPS Writer to process word documents, how can we update the table of contents that is automatically created？
1. Open the Word document with WPS Writer.
2. Select the contents in the interface → the Reference tab → click Update TOC.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer