Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to use Resume Master in WPS Office
After we open WPS Office, find Resume Master in the navigation bar on the left. Click the Resume Master button.
Then find the red button Create My Resume Now on the new page. After clicking, we will come to the information filling interface.
Users can fill in the information they need in their resumeshere. Then Resume Master will help users automatically generate their resumes.
At the same time, users can also preview their resumes in the Preview and Edit window on the right side of the information filling interface.
Then click the Download button, we can get our resumes now!
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to get a resume format in WPS Office Word
- 2. Free download resume templates in WPS Office
- 3. How to use Slide Master to unify the background of slides
- 4. How to make a resume in WPS Office Word
- 5. Create own PowerPoint theme (Slide Master) in WPS Office
- 6. How to make a resume template in WPS Office Word