How to use the SUM function
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
1. Select the cell range with data to sum up.
2. Click Formula → AutoSum
You can also use theSUM function for multiple rows at the same time.
· Option 2:
1. Choose the cell for sum up result.
2. Input =SUM(B2:E2).
3. Press Enter on the keyboard.
* If you want to get the rest of the results quickly, place the cursor at the down-right corner of F2 until symbol “+” present. Then, change the selected range with the mouse.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula