286 results for excel windows10
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
How to convert Excel to PDF02:50
How to convert Excel to PDF
PDF is a highly compatible format that occupies little space and is easy to transfer. Converting a table into a PDF file is often needed in daily study and work. Here are the steps. Take this table as an example. Click the Tools tab, then click the Export to PDF button. A dialog box Export to PDF will pop up, where you can select the small icon to the right of the file name to rename it. We can choose Active sheet for multi-page tables to set the export range.When we want multiple tabl....
Compare two excel files for differences in WPS Office Excel
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of compare two excel files for differences in WPS Office Excel. We often need to compare the data from two different excel files, but it would be troublesome to compare each item one by one with naked eyes. So how can we compare two excel files for differences in a quick and easy way? Let’s have a try step by step. Here we take two tables of employees performance appraisal for example. We can find the two tables are inconsistent wit....
Subtraction in Excel
There are two methods for you. Here we take this sales table as an example. How can we work out the net margins of each kind of fruit quickly? · Option 1Input the formula “=C2-B2” and press Enter on the keyboard. Then drag the mouse to fill the following cells. · Option 21. Click Formulas, and click Insert Function to pop up a dialog. 2. Input “IMSUB” in the dialog and input “C2” in Plural 1 and “B2” in Plural 2. Then click OK and drag the mouse to fill the following cells. WPS office....
How to remove duplicates in Excel
· Highlight Duplicates1. Open the Excel file and select the table area.2. Click the Data tab → the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button → the Set option.3. Then, the Highlight Duplicate dialog will pop up. We click the OK button.4. Now, the repeated contents in cells are set in orange background. · Remove Duplicates1. Select the table area again.2. Go to the Data tab, click the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button, and select the Remove Duplicates option.3. Then, the Remove Duplicat....
How to hide columns in excel
· Hide a single column1. Right-click on the target column for operation.2. Choose Hide from the pop-up list. · Hide a columns within a continuous range range1. Right-click to select a continous column range.2. Choose Hide from the pop-up list. · Hide multiple column selections 1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard, while using the mouse to left-click the columns for operation.2. Right click on the last column(s) selected, and choose Hide from the list. To be office excel advanced, you cou....
How to use Spell Check in Excel
· Change1. Click the Review tab and the Spell Check drop-down button, choose Spell Check.2. If there are errors in the content of our document, the Spell Check window will pop up. Then, we will see the misspelled words.3. Select the correct word in the Suggestions area, and click the Change button. In this way, we can correct this word.4. Or we can click the Change All button to correct the misspelling of all these words in Excel. · Ignore1. Click the Ignore Once button, then we can ig....
How to transpose columns to rows in Excel
1. Select the table area that needs to be transposed.2. Right-click, and choose Copy in the pop-up shortcut menu, or press Ctrl+C.3. Select a blank area where we want to paste the transposed table. Right-click, and place the cursor behind the Paste Special option in the pop-up shortcut menu. Finally, click Transpose.4. Then, we can transpose columns to rows in Excel, and vice versa. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to lock cells in Excel
1. Go to the Review tab.2. The Lock Cell button is grayed out, which means that the entire sheet has been locked by default.3. Click the Protect Sheet button, then a dialog will pop up.4. In the Allow all users of this worksheet to area, Select locked cells and Select unlocked cells these two options have been checked by default. (Note: Other options can be checked as needed.)5. We enter password in the Password (optional) box, and click the OK button.6. In the pop-up Confirm Password ....