14 results for free word processing courses online
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
Text direction in WPS Presentation02:34
Text direction in WPS Presentation
When inputting text in WPS Presentation, we find the text is horizontal by default. To make a slide more elegant, we can use the Text Direction function to change its layout. · Text DirectionTake the first slide of this presentation as an example. Here is a horizontal text. 1. Click the text to jump to the Text Tools tab, click the Text Direction drop-down button, and we can select Vertical.For a presentation document, text and text boxes are inseparable and interactional, so we can m....
How to print the notes in PDF01:21
How to print the notes in PDF
We may add notes to important content when reading a PDF document. Do you know how to print them out?Take this document as an example. We have added several notes on the page. 1. Click Menu and click Print.2. On the right of the pop-up dialog, select Document and Note Contents in the "Print content" drop-down button.3. Then the marks of notes are displayed in the preview window. However, we still fail to print out the contents in the text boxes. What can we do? There are two methods fo....
How to export a document to PDF?
1. Option 1: Click Export to PDF icon at the top left as below. Option 2: Click Menu → Export to PDF. 2. After setting as you need, click Export to PDF. 3. When the output is complete, you can use WPS Office to open the PDF file. Tips: PDF to Word/Excel/PPT: free of chargePDF to Word/Excel/PPT: only for membership For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to set Page Borders in Word?
1. Open your word document, click Page Layout → Page Borders. 2. In the pop-up dialog, we can set the applied borders, Style, Color, Width and Art, and select the applied range. After selecting some options, we can preview them in the Preview area. Then click OK. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to insert WordArt in Word？
1. Open your word document, and select the text to which you want to apply WordArt. 2. Click the Home tab, and click the Text Effects drop-down button in the toolbar. Then click the WordArt option, you have multiple styles for choice. You can apply any of them with one click. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to convert PDF files as pictures
1. Open the PDF files in WPS Office. 2. Click the Home tab → PDF to Picture3. Customize your options in the popup dialog and click Export. Free PDF converter help to convert PDF to Word or Writer (doc/docx), Split or merge PDF documents. Save documents to PDF and send them through email right from WPS Office. Added built-in PDF reader to open PDF documents in WPS Writer Online.
How to set language as proofread in Word？
1. Open your word document, click the Spell Check menu button and click Set Language. 2. In the pop-up dialog, we can select any languages we want in Other languages area by clicking Set as proofread. 3. If we need to remove some of languages that are set as proofread, click Cancel. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to compare two sets of data in WPS Office Excel
In this article, you will know how to compare two sets of data in WPS Office Excel with simple steps as following: In our daily work, we often need to compare two sets of data, but it makes us dizzy to switch back and forth. So how can we compare two sets of data quickly and easily? Let's have a try step by step. Here we take a performance appraisal table of employees as an example. We want to know how they performed and whether they made progress in these two months. We can use th....