Find duplicates in Word a document
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In this article, you will learn how to find duplicates in word with only 4 simple steps as follows.
Use the Find and Replace function in WPS Writer to find duplicates.
1. First, click the Home tab，and select the Find and replace feature. Then, we click the Find button.
2. Input the contents to be found in the Find what” input box. So here we can input the text of development .
3. Once the text content has been entered, we can click Read Highlight and select Highlight All to find all duplicates in the document.
4. The corresponding contents in the article would be highlighted. Then, you can easily find duplicates in Word.
What is WPS Writer？
WPS Writer is mainly used for word processing software and it can edit not only text but also images and tables. You can use it to write, edit, type and print articles.
Moreover, in WPS Office, Writer can convert file formats with each other with Office software, such as PDF and Presentation.
WPS Writer is similar to Microsoft Word. You can also download Word Document Processor for freeOf course, it also has many special features, for example, we can quickly edit a resume according to a resume template.
More advanced features of find duplicates in WPS academy：
Compare two sheets for duplicate rows in WPS Office Excel | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
More features in Remove Duplicates | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to find, replace, and locate content | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Whether you're new to Word or need to speed quickly with Word, free WPS Writer training will give tips to apply immediately to your business work. Discover professional training in WPS Writer, you'll practice creating different types of documents by using Word.
- 1. How to check for duplicates in WPS Office Excel sheets
- 2. How to highlight duplicates in a worksheet
- 3. How to remove duplicates in Excel
- 4. How to count names in Excel without duplicates?
- 5. Clear and Avoid Duplicates Entries in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to highlight and compare duplicates in two columns in excel