Subtraction in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
There are two methods for you. Here we take this sales table as an example. How can we work out the net margins of each kind of fruit quickly?
· Option 1
Input the formula “=C2-B2” and press Enter on the keyboard. Then drag the mouse to fill the following cells.
· Option 2
1. Click Formulas, and click Insert Function to pop up a dialog.
2. Input “IMSUB” in the dialog and input “C2” in Plural 1 and “B2” in Plural 2. Then click OK and drag the mouse to fill the following cells.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)