How to cancel filter in WPS Spreadsheet
1. First, use WPS Office to open the table. 2. Click the small icon at the lower right corner of the manipulated cell.3. Place the mouse cursor at the Select All label. Then a green Clear Filter button will appear.4. Click the Clear Filter button. Now we have successfully cancelled the filter.To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to update the table of contents
When using WPS Writer to process word documents, how can we update the table of contents that is automatically created？ 1. Open the Word document with WPS Writer. 2. Select the contents in the interface → the Reference tab → click Update TOC. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to hide or show all annotations in the PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Comment tab → Hide Annotations button. Then we can hide comments.3. Click the Comment tab → Show Annotations button. Then we can show comments. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to set WPS skin
1. Open the WPS Office.2. Click the Home icon in the upper left corner, and click Global Settings → Skin Center in the upper right corner of the page.3. Choose Skin in the pop-up box, and set the skin you like according to your needs. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How can we insert next page section break in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office, and choose where you want to insert a next page section break.2. Click Insert → Breaks → Next Page Section Break. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the spreadsheet and select the data that needs to be used in the chart.2. Then click the Insert tab, and then click the Chart button.3. In the Insert Chart popup box, select the type and style of the chart according to our needs.(For example, we are going to select Column → Clustered Column here.)4. Then double-click the button of Clustered Column.Now we have successfully inserted the chart in WPS Spreadsheet!This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffic....
How to rotate all pages of the PDF file
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.2. Click Home → Rotate. (Or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+R.) To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to save the file
Take this document in WPS Writer as an example.· Option One:Open the document and click the Menu button. Then click the Save button in the drop-down menu. · Option Two:Just click the Save button in the upper left corner.· Option Three:We can also use its shortcut key: Ctrl+STo be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.