The SUMIF function in Excel
The SUMIF function is used to sum several cells based on a specified condition. Take this sales table as an example. We want to sum the sales of Beijing. 1. Click the cell where you want to insert the total sales, click Formulas > Insert Function to get a dialog.2. Enter SUMIF in the Search for a function text box and click OK to pop up another dialog. 3. Click the select icon in Range area, and then select the cell range which contains the condition. Here we select the cells A2:A10.....
How to convert PPT to PDF
1. Click the Tools tab and click the Export to PDF button.2. In the pop-up dialog, we can set Export range, Save Path, Export Type.3. Click the Export to PDF button, and the PDF file will open automatically because the Open after export option is the default.4. Then we can turn a PowerPoint into a PDF. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to attach Excel file to PowerPoint
1. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button.2. Select the Excel file we want to insert, and click the Open button. Then, we can attach this Excel file to PowerPoint.3. Click the left mouse button to move the attachment icon, then we can change the location of the attachment. And, drag the small white dots around the icon, then we can change the size of the icon.4. Click the Slide Show from Current button to start the slide show. And we can click the attachment icon to pop up the c....
How to ungroup multiple shapes in WPS Presentation？
1. Open the presentation document in WPS Office, and select the grouped shape.2. Click Drawing Tools tab in the toolbar, click the Group drop-down button and then click Ungroup. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
How to insert lines in Word？
1. Open your word document, click Insert → Shapes. In the Lines area, you can select one of them and you will find your cursor becomes a “+” shape. 2. You can move your cursor to the suitable position and click to create a line. You can also customize its length by holding a click and moving your cursor at the same time until it is long enough. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work eff....
How to set paste options in Word？
Copy what you need first and move your cursor to the position where you want to paste, and right click it. In the pop-up menu, we can see Paste and Paste Special. There are two ways to set paste options.Option 1:1. Click Paste Special and we get a pop-up dialog. We can select any of them from the given options. 2. Here we select HTML Format for example, which means inserting the contents of the Clipboard as HTML Format. Tips: We can know what the options mean from the Result area. Op....
How to save a word document as an XML file
1. Open your word document, click Menu and click Save as to get a dialog. 2. In the pop-up dialog, select XML Files in the File Type drop-down button. Then Select a save position and click Save. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
How to insert image in Word?
1. Open the word document, and click the position where you want to insert an image.2. Click the Insert tab and click Picture → From File. Then select a desired picture in your computer, and click Open to insert it. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.