How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
1. Open the document, and click Menu → Options.2. In the pop-up Options interface, click General and Save, check Do not compress images in file, and set the default target output to 220ppi.To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to compress pictures in a document
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and click the picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Compress Pictures button.3. In the pop-up Compress Pictures box, we can make relevant settings as needed.4. Click OK.Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to resize the picture
· Option 1:1. Take WPS Document operation as an example. (WPS Office Spreadsheet and WPS Presentation operations are the same as WPS Document. )2. Click the inserted picture, and the Picture Tools tab will appear at this time. 3. We can adjust the Height or Width according to our needs, then we can change the size of the picture. · Option 2:1. Click the picture.2. Drag any of the 8 dots on the picture to resize the picture.· Option 3:1. Click the picture.2. Press the Shift key and drag....
How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
· Option 1:1. Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer. At the footer, click Page Layout → Page Borders.2. In the pop-up Borders and Shading interface, click the Borders box, select Style, Color, and Width, and apply them to Paragraph.3. After setting them up, click Header and Footer → Close.· Option 2:Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer.At the footer, click Insert → Shapes, choose Lines, and press Shift+Lines at the same time to draw a line. Perfect your wor....
How to display the side directory tree in WPS Writer
1. Click the Section tab in the upper menu bar.2. Click Section Navigation Pane → Content. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to delete an extra blank page
Take WPS Office for Windows as an example.1. Click Homen → Check Show/Hide Paragraph Marks.2. Delete all the paragraph marks (include page breaks) in the blank page. If the last blank page has not been deleted, we can place the mouse at the end of the penultimate page, with just one click, and then directly press Ctrl+Delete to delete it. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to change the character spacing
1. Select the text that needs to be adjusted.2. Right-click and select Font, or the shortcut key Ctrl+D to open this function.3. Select Character Spacing in the pop-up Font Dialog Box.4. In the Spacing box, click Expanded or Condensed.5. Specify how much character spacing that you want to change in the By box.6. Click OK.To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.